- Perimeter Protection/Warning: Use Cyalume trip flares to provide your soldiers with an early warning of approaching personnel. Our different colors of ChemLights® allow you to color code avenues of approach.
- Field Expedient Flashlight: Use a 4" or 6" ChemLight® as a secure and readily available emergency flashlight by allowing the light to emit from the cut end of the stick's foil wrapper.
- Sleeping Areas: Prevent injury or death to sleeping soldiers by marking their sleeping site with bright green or yellow ChemLights®s. This ensures their visibility and acknowledgement by friendly personnel and vehicles.
Air Assault Applications
- Landing Zone markers: 10" with tripod or 15" ChemLights® mark route to and perimeter of the landing zone; an inverted "Y" may orient helicopters.
- Rope End Indicator: 2 15" ChemLights® at the end of a rappelling rope can show the crew chief when the rope reaches the ground.
- Hook Light: Flex-bands around the hook make sling-load operations much safer.
Fire Support Applications
- Aiming Stake Illumination: Attach a ChemLight® product or Glo-Flex to aiming stakes to ensure proper lay.
- Sight Illumination: Attach a mini ChemLight® to gun sight to ensure the correct azimuth and deflection.
- Fire Direction Center (FDC) Illumination: Use our 15" ChemLights® to light the Fire Direction Center when the crew services your generator or the power fails.
- Bridge Construction: Attach a Personnel Marker Light (or PML) to your life preservers to ensure personnel visibility on the site.
- Bridge or River Crossing: For safer and faster crossings, color code the center, left, and right of the bridge or river bank.
- Obstacle Breeching: Mark land mines for later removal, light up cleared lanes, and draw more attention to your obstacle signs.
- Concertina Wire Marking: Use flex-bands to prevent training soldiers from injuring themselves in wire obstacles.
Tactical Road March Applications
- Route and Critical Point Marking: Color-code turns, defiles, maintenance points, refuel points, and assembly areas along your route.
- Traffic Control: Guides with Glo-Flex augmented clothing and hand held ChemLights® can safely man traffic control points.
- Unit and Leader Marking: ChemLights® on antennae, inside tail light housings, or stuck to undercarriages can reliably identify units and their leaders.
- Medical Triage: Use flex bands to identify triage categories and medical soldiers.
- Emergency Hospital Lighting: Attach our chemiluminescent Circles to ward and corridor walls and position 15" white ChemLights® in the operating room for power failures.
Command and Control Applications
- Unit and Leader Identification: Color code the rear of your soldiers' helmets with mini ChemLights® or Glo-Flex to designate units and leaders.
- Command Post Lighting: Use our chemiluminescent ChemLights® to illuminate your command posts without constantly running generators.
- Signal Light: Use a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors of ChemLight® products for signaling.
Cyalume Technologies, Inc.
96 Windsor Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
Toll free: (888) 858-7881
Cyalume Technologies SAS
295 Rue Mayor de Montricher
Z.I. Les Milles - CS 40435
13591 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3
+33 (0) 4 42 37 17 80