Our products will keep you and the public safe in any emergency - from fires to HAZMAT spills, power outages, severe weather, evacuations, or motor vehicle breakdowns and crashes, being able to quickly see what is going on is an essential step to providing public safety. Cyalume Technologies - the world leader in safety and rescue lighting - offers Snaplights®, a reliable way to see and be seen.
SnapLights® are based on the same chemical reaction as a firefly. They turn on in a snap - literally - safely mixing two chemicals in a durable, waterproof, transparent plastic tube to create instant light. There’s no battery, bulb, flame, spark, heat, or fumes - just safe, dependable light
Cyalume Technologies is the sole provider of lightbars to the United States Military, NATO, FEMA and the Red Cross.
Now, public safety officials can benefit from the same technology that our troops, government agencies and public safety professionals rely on.
Snaplights® will keep you safer in the dark.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent, long-lasting illumination to search rooms, hallways, abandoned buildings, etc.
- Toss SnapLights® into dark, unknown areas.
- Safe to use in HAZMAT emergencies near chemicals, fuel, power lines, gas leaks, etc. - SnapLights® are flameless and will not ignite fire or explosion.
- Flares are dangerous and could not be used.
- Excellent light projection through darkness and smoke.
- Identify fire fighters (to each other) in dark quarters.
- Quickly identify the instructor and class during training.
- Attaches easily to helmets, hats and uniforms.
- Identify and mark escape routes.
- Leave "Breadcrumb" trail into and out of building.
- Product is lightweight; fire fighters could carry numerous lightbars to mark their path and evacuation routes.
- Signal, control and direct traffic.
- Mark hazards and color code danger levels:
- RED: Toxic; too dangerous to enter.
- ORANGE OR YELLOW: Area has not been tested.
- GREEN: Areas are tested/searched and are safe.
- Designate flammable materials/areas.
- Provide immediate codes to triage areas.
- Identify helicopter landing zones and direct pilots.
- SnapLight® stand provides "hands free" light so crews can continue to work.
- Flashlights need to be held; batteries are not reliable.
- Waterproof - can be used in any weather.
Snaplights® lightbars are reliable, and always ready to use - grab a couple on the way out to control the night.
Cyalume Technologies maintains the highest standards and strictest quality control. Our products come with an extended shelf life and a four-year warranty.
Cyalume Technologies, Inc.
96 Windsor Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
Toll free: (888) 858-7881
Cyalume Technologies SAS
295 Rue Mayor de Montricher
Z.I. Les Milles - CS 40435
13591 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3
+33 (0) 4 42 37 17 80